Monday, February 19, 2007

Who loves being Chinese? I DO!

Happy Chinese New Year. The Chinese got together at Mary Jean and Tony's tonight and partied like it's 1999. Carolin and her mom made dumplings from SCRATCH!!! yumalicious is all i have to day. Jiun is an awesome cook as well....I brought stir fry and....cupcakes hahahaha. i still have much to go in becoming a top chef. sigh*




there are moments where i HAVE to leave IHOP and regain some sanity...so hung out with Heather on Saturday and checked out KC's art museum. good times...good times..

funny how so much art and music were commissioned by the church...but even then the church was lukewarm. Compare that to today....musicians and artists look to the world rather than the church to create. But one thing good about that is the pieces that Christian artists create nowadays are more for their own devotion to God rather than a king breathing down their neck telling them which color to paint and where to paint.









getting framed




what can I say...i'm random.

interesting title to a piece at First Friday...when galleries in Kansas City open for the public for free viewings all night : )


random interesting kids heather and I saw at First Friday. we asked if we could take their pictures...they're adorable!


adorable stuffed animal at Anthropolgie being sold at an indecent price...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh... your soooo weird!!! but that food like delightful... We had darn american food... sigh

Anonymous said...

Sunny,

I'm currently in KC and would love to take you up on your offer to attend an FMA class and check it out. I'll be in the prayer room or coffee shop most of today, wearing a pink hodded shirt. I have shoulder length red/brown hair. You can either find me there, or leave a message here and I'll check back. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

well actually I did it, without realizing that i copied yours... but i'll fix it if it really bothers you... haha

*like my link for support?? hehe bet your jealous... muhaa haa*

Sunny said...

Cathy
awesome! drop me an email: sunnyhu7@gmail.com
i'm going to be in the coffee shop today at 4PM meeting with one of my teachers. but after that we can talk if you'd like. i have a mustard yellow shirt and gray jeans on : )

Sunny said...

zach...i do love your paypal link. how'd you do that?