Friday, January 5, 2007

a step of faith


One Thing Conference 2006


Da Boyz came to the conference. Several of their testimonies of how God touched their lives blew me away : ). Thanks JESUS


The rest of the gang with Quoc. hanging out at IHOP...the pancake place after the conference.


Hanging out with Grace was so fun! Happy Birthday : ) We all went out to Westport and had gyros at Jerusalem Cafe.


Interviewing Mike Pilavachi for GodTV with Brent during the conference


IHOP's media's staff, rockin bunch of hard working, Jesus lovin' people

I find myself once again not living like I am the child THE Heavenly Father. I don't fully believe and walk out the fact that He is a good Father that provides for His children. He knows what I need before I even say it aloud.

I came back to Naperville this week from the One Thing conference to relax a bit and raise support for the next step of life I'm plunging into. I can't say I know what the next four years of my life will look like, but I just need to take a step of faith and put my life in God's hands. During my internship, I felt God say to me, "this is your home." What He desires for me to do out at IHOP in Kansas City, I don't really know every detail. What I do know is how desperately I need to root and ground myself in a lifestyle of prayer, fasting and feeding my Spirit on His Word.

Sometimes I need to constantly remind myself I'm not begging people to support me financially, rather I'm putting my trust in God to provide. I need to stop relying on my own personality, my own strengths and lean on Him. If you have a minute, please say a prayer for me, that I will learn to rely on God more and that He will provide through different individuals. If you're at all interested in supporting me through prayer or finances, please email me your address (sunnyhu7@gmail.com) and I'll send a letter to you.


Best part of being home...yum...


My mom's the best cook ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to burst your bubble.....but it's RAINDROPS on roses. not rainbows on roses.

you made julie andrews cry.

hope support raising is going well. remember, it's called support raising not fundraising!

will def be praying for you

toodles

j.chao